Subject: [AVT] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-westerlund-avt-ecn-for-rtp-00.txt]

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 11:01:54 +0200

Hi,

I just to want to make the WG aware of this draft. Our goal is that AVT
takes on defining ECN usage for RTP over UDP in its charter. Comments,
support, etc are welcome. We also have an agenda slot to discuss this.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: I-D Action:draft-westerlund-avt-ecn-for-rtp-00.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 15:30:02 -0700 (PDT)
List-Id: Internet Draft Announcements only <i-d-announce.ietf.org>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN) for RTP over UDP
	Author(s)       : M. Westerlund, et al.
	Filename        : draft-westerlund-avt-ecn-for-rtp-00.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2009-07-06

This document specifies how explicit congestion notification (ECN)
can be used with RTP/UDP flows that use RTCP as feedback mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-westerlund-avt-ecn-for-rtp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt