Subject: [AVT] SRTP Keys

From: Elad Roichman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 16:39:40 +0300

Hi,

I would like to ask what actions are needed to be taken when replacing the master key and master salt on an on-going SRTP session. I wasn't able to find satisfying answers in RFC3711 (The Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP)).

Thanks in advance,

Elad Roichman.

________________________________
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential material. They are intended solely for the use of the designated individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, use, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this email in error please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this message

---

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 18:16:29 +0300

Hi,

I think that it depends on the key exchange being used for example for
security description you can look at RFC 4568 (some of it in section 7.1.4)

Roni Even

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Elad
Roichman
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 4:40 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [AVT] SRTP Keys

Hi,

I would like to ask what actions are needed to be taken when replacing the
master key and master salt on an on-going SRTP session. I wasn't able to
find satisfying answers in RFC3711 (The Secure Real-time Transport Protocol
(SRTP)).

Thanks in advance,

Elad Roichman.

  _____  

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential material. They
are intended solely for the use of the designated individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, use, distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this email in error please immediately notify the
sender and delete or destroy any copy of this message