Subject: [AVT] AVT WG requests for agenda time in Stockholm (IETF 75)

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 16:24:53 +0300

Hi,

If you wish to have agenda time at the upcoming meeting in Stockholm ,
please send an agenda request to the chairs, before July 14th .

We have two time slots:

1. Wednesday July 27     13:00 - 15:00

2. Wednesday July 27     15:10 - 16:10

 

I got so far the following requests:
 
1.  Enrico to present draft-ivov-avt-slic-00
2.  Ken Carlberg on Explicit Notification Extension (ECN) Support for RTP
Sessions

3. Rolf on draft-mattsson-srtp-store-and-forward and draft-naslund-srtp-saf

 

Please note that the time slots are not final and may change. The final
agenda for the meeting will be published July 6th .

The meeting time is intended for the following:

- Discussion of important drafts fundamental for the complete RTP framework.

- Discussion of issues that hasn't been possible to resolve on the mailing
list.

- Discussion of new work that falls outside of our current charter.

- Discussion of important AVT relevant work in other WGs

So if you want time for discussing your issues in AVT. Then you are required
to request time. These request shall contain the below information. 

A. Presentation Title:

B. Name of presenter:

C. Draft Reference(s):

D. Requested amount of time in minutes:

 

Thanks

Tom Taylor & Roni Even

AVT Chairs

---

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 11:42:09 +0300

Hi,

The final agenda was published and our time slots were changed

We have two time slots:

1. Tuesday July 28     9:00 - 11:30

2. Friday July 31     14:15 - 15:15

Thanks

Roni Even

 

From: Roni Even [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 4:25 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'Tom Taylor'; 'Roni Even'
Subject: AVT WG requests for agenda time in Stockholm (IETF 75)

Hi,

 

We have two time slots:

1. Wednesday July 29    13:00 - 15:00

2. Wednesday July 29     15:10 - 16:10

 

 

 

 

 

A. Presentation Title:

B. Name of presenter:

C. Draft Reference(s):

 

Thanks

Tom Taylor & Roni Even

AVT Chairs