Subject: [AVT] AVT WG requests for agenda time in Stockholm (IETF 75) -reminder and new time slots

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 09:46:14 +0300

Hi,

If you wish to have agenda time at the upcoming meeting in Stockholm ,
please send an agenda request to the chairs, before July 14th .

Please note that the final agenda has changed

We have two time slots:

1. Monday July 27     9:00 - 11:30

2. Friday July 31     14:15 - 15:15

 

I got so far the following requests:
 
1.  Enrico  and Jonathan to present two drafts on audio level
2.  Ken Carlberg on Explicit Notification Extension (ECN) Support for RTP
Sessions
3. Colin on ECN

4. Rolf on draft-mattsson-srtp-store-and-forward and draft-naslund-srtp-saf

5. Bill  and  Ali on RAMS

6. Ali on RAMS rtcp xr and mpeg2ts-preamble

7. YK on improved RAMS and synch playback

 

Please note that the time slots are not final and may change. The final
agenda for the meeting will be published July 6th .

The meeting time is intended for the following:

- Discussion of important drafts fundamental for the complete RTP framework.

- Discussion of issues that hasn't been possible to resolve on the mailing
list.

- Discussion of new work that falls outside of our current charter.

- Discussion of important AVT relevant work in other WGs

So if you want time for discussing your issues in AVT. Then you are required
to request time. These request shall contain the below information. 

A. Presentation Title:

B. Name of presenter:

C. Draft Reference(s):

D. Requested amount of time in minutes:

 

Thanks

Tom Taylor & Roni Even

AVT Chairs