Subject: [AVT] Draft agenda for IETF 75

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 12:54:20 +0300

Hi,

This is the draft agenda for AVT in IETF 75

Thanks 

Roni Even

Audio/Video Transport (AVT) Working Group

=========================================

CHAIRS:  Tom Taylor        <[email-masked]>

         Roni Even         <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

Monday, 27 July 2009 at 09:00-11:30 (Congresshall C)

----------------------------------------------------

09:00   Introduction and Status Update                      (Chairs, 15)

09:15   Rapid Synchronization with RTP Multicast Sessions(Ver Steeg, 15)

        draft-ietf-avt-rapid-acquisition-for-rtp-01

09:30   Port mapping                                          (Even, 15)

09:45   Synchronized Playback in RAMS                      (YK Wang, 10)

        draft-yang-avt-rtp-synced-playback-00

09:55   Improved Rapid Acquisition of Multicast Sessions   (YK Wang, 10)

        draft-wang-avt-rtp-improved-rams-00

10:05   Multicast Acquisition Report Block Type for RTCP XR  (Begen, 10)

        draft-begen-avt-rapid-sync-rtcp-xr-01

10:15   Participant Sound Level Indicators in RTP Streams  (Marocco, 10)

10:25   RTP Extension Header for Audio Level Indication     (Lennox, 10)

        draft-lennox-avt-rtp-audio-level-exthdr-00

10:35   SRTP Store-and-Forward Use Cases and Requirements     (Blom, 10)

        draft-mattsson-srtp-store-and-forward-03

10:45   The Use of SRTP in Store-and-Forward Applications     (Blom, 10)

        draft-naslund-srtp-saf-02

10:55   End

Friday, 31 July 2009 at 14:15-15:15 (Room 307)

----------------------------------------------

14:15   Introduction and Status Update                       (Chairs, 5)

14:20   Explicit Notification Extension Support for RTP Sessions(Carlberg,
10)

        draft-carlberg-avt-rtp-ecn-02

14:30   RTCP Extended Report for ECN Marked Packets    (Ken Carlberg, 5)

        draft-carlberg-avt-rtcp-xr-ecn-01

14:35   Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN) for RTP over UDP(Perkins, 15)

        draft-westerlund-avt-ecn-for-rtp-00

14:50   RTP Payload Format for MPEG2-TS Preamble             (Begen, 10)

        draft-begen-avt-rtp-mpeg2ts-preamble-00

15:00   End

---

From: Enrico Marocco <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 14:30:41 +0200

>         draft-lennox-avt-rtp-audio-level-exthdr-00

These two slots will be one joint presentation of two drafts
(draft-ivov-avt-slic-00 is actually missing from the list). You can keep
both Jonathan and me as presenters.

-- 
Ciao,
Enrico