Subject: [AVT] FW: I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ipmr-09.txt

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 02:03:05 +0200

Hi guys,
Can you look at the revised version
Roni

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 1:15 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [AVT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ipmr-09.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the
IETF.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for IP-MR Speech Codec
draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ipmr-09.txt
	Author(s)       : S. DSP
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ipmr-09.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2009-09-28

This document specifies the payload format for packetization of SPIRIT IP-MR
encoded speech signals into the Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP). The
payload format supports transmission of multiple frames per payload and
introduced redundancy for robustness against packet loss.

Table of Contents

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ipmr-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature
database 4474 (20091001) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature
database 4474 (20091001) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com