Subject: [AVT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-h264-rcdo-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 05:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for H.264 RCDO Video
	Author(s)       : T. Kristensen, P. Luthi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rtp-h264-rcdo-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2009-10-02

This document describes an RTP Payload format for the Reduced-
Complexity Decoding Operation (RCDO) for H.264 Baseline profile
bitstreams, as specified in ITU-T Recommendation H.241.  RCDO reduces
the decoding cost and resource consumption of the video processing.
The RTP Payload format is based on the description in RFC 3984.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-h264-rcdo-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Tom Kristensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 14:40:24 +0200

This version has editorial changes only; clarification of the text.
Also, all the media type parameters are on board.
We therefore believe this is a complete version of the draft. We
appreciate any comments on the draft before moving the draft further
on.

-- Tom

-- 
# TANDBERG R&D
## http://www.tandberg.com
### http://folk.uio.no/tomkri/