Subject: [AVT] Agenda for AVT sessions in Hiroshima

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 12:44:13 +0200

Hi,

Here is the proposed agenda,  please see if I had all requests and the right
documents

Thanks

Roni Even

AVT co-chair

Audio/Video Transport (AVT) Working Group

=========================================

CHAIRS:  Tom Taylor        <[email-masked]>

         Roni Even         <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

Monday, 9 November2009 at 13:00-15:00 (Orchid West)

---------------------------------------------------

13:00   Introduction and Status Update                      (Chairs, 15)

13:15   Rapid Synchronization with RTP Multicast Sessions (Ver Steeg, 5)

        draft-ietf-avt-rapid-acquisition-for-rtp-04

13:20   Mapping Between Unicast and Multicast RTP Sessions   (Begen, 15)

        draft-begen-avt-ports-for-ucast-mcast-rtp-01

13:35   Considerations for RAMS Scenarios                    (Begen, 10)

        draft-begen-avt-rams-scenarios-00

13:45   Synchronized Playback in RAMS                       (Peilin, 10)

        draft-yang-avt-rtp-synced-playback-02

13:55   Improved Rapid Acquisition of Multicast Sessions(Zou ZiXuan, 10)

        draft-wang-avt-rtp-improved-rams-01

14:05   Extended Rapid Acquisition of Multicast RTP Sessions(Johansson, 10)

        draft-johansson-avt-mcast-based-rams-01

14:15   RTP Payload Format for MPEG2-TS Preamble             (Begen, 10)

        draft-begen-avt-rtp-mpeg2ts-preamble-03

14:25   Preamble Acquisition of MPEG-TS Multicast Sessions(Frank Xia, 10)

        draft-xia-avt-mpeg2ts-preamble-00

14:35   Multicast Acquisition Report Block Type for RTCP XR   (Begen, 5)

        draft-begen-avt-rapid-sync-rtcp-xr-03

14:40   Encrypted Key Transport for Secure RTP                (Wing, 10)

        draft-mcgrew-srtp-ekt-06

14:50   End

Wednesday, 11 November2009 at 15:10-16:10 (Acacia West)

-------------------------------------------------------

15:10   Introduction and Status Update                       (Chairs, 5)

15:15   Mixer-to-client Audio Level Indication                (Ivov, 10)

        draft-ivov-avt-slic-02

15:25   Client-to-Mixer Audio Level Indication                (Ivov, 10)

        draft-lennox-avt-rtp-audio-level-exthdr-01

15:35   ECN for RTP over UDP                               (Perkins, 20)

        draft-westerlund-avt-ecn-for-rtp-02

15:55   End