Subject: [AVTCORE] Review request: I-D Action: draft-alvestrand-one-rtp-01.txt

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 12:03:13 +0200

After discussions in Quebec City, I tried to summarize results of those 
discussions into an actionable document. I may have succeeded or failed 
at this.

I have asked the MMUSIC mailing list to review the document (being 
unsure whether it belonged in MMUSIC or in AVTCORE) after an initial 
review in RTCWEB. For participants in both MMUSIC and AVTCORE, it may be 
better to discuss in MMUSIC only.

All comments, feedback and suggestions for process welcome!

                 Harald

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	I-D Action: draft-alvestrand-one-rtp-01.txt
Date: 	Wed, 17 Aug 2011 01:48:18 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SDP Grouping for Single RTP Sessions
	Author(s)       : Harald Tveit Alvestrand
	Filename        : draft-alvestrand-one-rtp-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-08-17

    This document describes an extension to the Session Description
    Protocol (SDP) to describe RTP sessions where media of multiple top
    level types, for example audio and video, are carried in the same RTP
    session.

    This document is presented to the RTCWEB, AVTCORE and MMUSIC WGs for
    consideration.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-alvestrand-one-rtp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-alvestrand-one-rtp-01.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt