Subject: [AVTCORE] AVPF Timer behaviors and draft-lennox-rtcweb-rtp-media-type-mux-00

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 10:10:30 +0100

Hi,

As I said in a previous email on feedback on Lennox's draft I had some 
views around the choice of Trr-int as 5.0. The below linked slide set 
does contain material for why I think 4.0 is more suitable.

http://www.denstore.se/IETF/AVPF-RTCP-Intervals.pptx

In determining these values I also found what can be considered a 
general issues with the AVPF suppression algorithm. If you have feedback 
on that issue please comment on this email. We unfortunately have time 
to take it up in the AVTCORE WG meeting this time. But I gladly discuss 
it in the corridor.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------