Subject: [AVTCORE] Multiple RTP Session on a Single Lower-Layer Transport

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 11:45:21 +0100

Hi,

As Individual

Colin Perkins and I have this draft regarding Multiple RTP Session on a
Single Lower-Layer Transport.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-westerlund-avtcore-transport-multiplexing/

We had discussion in the Quebec AVTCORE meeting regarding how to deal
with multiplexing of multiple RTP sessions over a single transport. In
Quebec a lot of focus was on the RTCWEB requirements. But the poll among
the present showed a strong interest in the generalized solution to this
problem. Therefore we have produced this document with a proposal

We plan to discuss this in the upcoming meeting. So please review the
document and any mailing list feedback is much appreciated.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------