Subject: [AVTCORE] AVTcore Agenda for IETF82

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 14:48:43 +0200

Hi,

This is the proposed agenda for the AVTcore session based on the requests we
got. Attached are the txt and HTML version

We will have a busy schedule and the topics are ordered by priority with WG
documents first.

Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance  (AVTCore) Working Group

===============================================================

CHAIRS:  Magnus Westerlund       <[email-masked]>

         Roni Even         <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

Monday, 14 November 2011 at 13:00-15:00 (101 C)

-----------------------------------------------

13:00   AVTCore Status Update                               (Chairs, 10)

13:10   ECN for RTP over UDP                     (Magnus Westerlund, 15)

        draft-ietf-avtcore-ecn-for-rtp-05

13:25   RTCP Extension for Feedback Suppression Indication  (Qin Wu, 15)

        draft-ietf-avtcore-feedback-supression-rtp-08

13:40   Monitoring Architecture for RTP                     (Qin Wu, 10)

        draft-ietf-avtcore-monarch-05

13:50   RTCP for inter-destination media synchronization(Ray van
Brandenburg, 10)

        draft-ietf-avtcore-idms-02

14:00   RTP Multiplexing Architecture           (Magnus Westerlund , 25)

        draft-westerlund-avtcore-multiplex-architecture-00

14:25   Multiple RTP Session on a Single Lower-Layer Transport(Magnus
Westerlund , 15)

        draft-westerlund-avtcore-transport-multiplexing-01

14:40   Duplicating RTP Streams                              (Begen, 10)

        draft-begen-avtcore-rtp-duplication-00

14:50   Multipath RTP                                  (Varun Singh, 10)

        draft-singh-avt-mprtp-03

15:00   End

Thanks

Magnus Westerlund and Roni Even.