Subject: [AVTCORE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-monarch-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 23:39:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Monitoring Architectures for RTP
	Author(s)       : Qin Wu
                          Geoff Hunt
                          Philip Arden
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-monarch-07.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2011-11-28

   This memo proposes an architecture for extending RTCP with a new RTCP
   XR (RFC3611) block type to report new metrics regarding media
   transmission or reception quality, following RTCP guideline
   established in RFC5968.  This memo suggests that a new block should
   contain a single metric or a small number of metrics relevant to a
   single parameter of interest or concern, rather than containing a
   number of metrics which attempt to provide full coverage of all those
   parameters of concern to a specific application.  Applications may
   then "mix and match" to create a set of blocks which covers their set
   of concerns.  Where possible, a specific block should be designed to
   be re-usable across more than one application, for example, for all
   of voice, streaming audio and video.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avtcore-monarch-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avtcore-monarch-07.txt

---

From: Qin Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 15:58:49 +0800

Hi, all:
This has just address minor issue pointed out by Colin pointed out during the meeting. We are not aware of any remaining open issue and the draft should be ready for the chair's review
and move forward.

Diff:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?difftype=--hwdiff&url2=draft-ietf-avtcore-monarch-08.txt

-Qin
----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 3:39 PM
Subject: [AVTCORE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-monarch-07.txt

> Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-monarch-08.txt
> Pages           : 25
> Date            : 2011-11-28
> 
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avtcore-monarch-08.txt
> 
> ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avtcore-monarch-08.txt
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt