Subject: Re: [AVTCORE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-monarch-12.txt

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 16:34:26 +0200

On 2012-04-24 15:13, Magnus Westerlund wrote:
> WG, Colin and Charles
> 
> This version intends to address the WG last call comments. I would
> recommend that people review the changes. I will give people a week to
> review this. Please provide any feedback on the changes no later than
> 1st of May.

The time is up for comments. I have prepared a write-up for the
document, but I am awaiting confirmation from the authors that IPR
disclosure that is required by BCP78 and BCP79 has been done. I will try
to remember to do this earlier in parallel with the WG last call in the
future. I will send out the writeup when I request publication.

cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------