Subject: [AVTCORE] AVTCore sessions in Vancouver - request for agenda time

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 00:54:07 +0200

Hi,

The prelimanry agenda was published. AvtCore will have two timeslots. Note
that this is not the final agenda and may change. 

Please let the WG chairs know if you would like to present 

    avtcore Session 1 (2:00:00)

    Thursday, Afternoon Session II 1510-1710

    Room Name: Regency E

    ---------------------------------------------

    avtcore Session 2 (1:00:00)

    Friday, Afternoon Session I 1120-1220

    Room Name: Regency E

    ---------------------------------------------

If you wish to have agenda time at the upcoming meeting regarding AVTcore
work, please send an agenda request to the AVTcore chairs. We are trying to
prepare the agenda early and not wait for the last minute.

Thanks

Roni Even

AVTCore co-chair