Subject: [AVTCORE] adopting leap seconds in RTP sessions

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 10:01:05 +0300

Hi,

We got support to add a milestone for leap seconds in RTP sessions. There
was also support to have
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-gross-avtcore-leap-second-00.txt as the
starting point.

I have asked for a new milestone to be added for AVTCore.  The date for the
milestone is synchronized with the cllksrc date so we can finish the IDMS
work.

For the authors of the document please submit it as
draft-ietf-avtcore-leap-second-00.

You can also incorporate the change proposed by Marshall and accepted by
Kevin.

Thanks

Roni Even 

AVTCore co-chair

From: Roni Even [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 5:31 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: New mile stone on support for leap seconds in RTP sessions

Hi,

At last IETF meeting as part of the discussion on IDMS is was agreed that
support for leap seconds in RTP session is relevant to RFC3550 and not only
to IDMS.

We would like to take a new milestone for AVTcore

Nov 2012 - Submit support for leap seconds for RTP session  as Proposed
Standard

This will be an update to RFC 3550.

We would also like to adopt
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-gross-avtcore-leap-second-00.txt as a starting
point for this goal.

There are two questions to the WGs

1.       Do you support the new milestone that will update RFC3550

2.       Do you think that we should adopt the above individual draft as an
initial document

Please respond by June 6th

Thanks

Roni Even