Subject: [AVTCORE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-multiplex-guidelines-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 02:10:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Guidelines for using the Multiplexing Features of RTP
	Author(s)       : Magnus Westerlund
                          Bo Burman
                          Colin Perkins
                          Harald Tveit Alvestrand
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-multiplex-guidelines-00.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2013-04-22

Abstract:
   Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) is a flexible protocol possible to
   use in a wide range of applications and network and system
   topologies.  This flexibility and the implications of different
   choices should be understood by any application developer using RTP.
   To facilitate that understanding, this document contains an in-depth
   discussion of the usage of RTP's multiplexing points; the RTP session
   and the Synchronisation Source Identifier (SSRC).  The document tries
   to give guidance and source material for an analysis on the most
   suitable choices for the application being designed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-multiplex-guidelines

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-multiplex-guidelines-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 11:16:48 +0200

WG,

This version contains no changes compared to the last individual version
except a capatizliation of Media Sink, that happened to get included
from the upcoming update.

Cheers

Magnus

On 2013-04-22 11:10, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt
> 
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------