Subject: [AVTCORE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 21:17:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Considerations for Endpoints Sending Multiple Media Streams
	Author(s)       : Jonathan Lennox
                          Magnus Westerlund
                          Qin Wu
                          Colin Perkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-04-22

Abstract:
   This document expands and clarifies the behavior of the Real-Time
   Transport Protocol (RTP) endpoints when they are sending multiple
   media streams in a single RTP session.  In particular, issues
   involving Real-Time Transport Control Protocol (RTCP) messages are
   described.

   This document updates RFC 3550 in regards to handling of multiple
   SSRCs per endpoint in RTP sessions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/