Subject: [AVTCORE] submit draft-westerlund-avtcore-multiplex-architecture as a working group document

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 09:31:53 +0300

Hi,

There were no new comments so please go ahead and submit the document as a
WG document.

I asked for a milestone

Thanks

Roni Even

AVTCore co-chair

From: Roni Even [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 09 April, 2013 10:33 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: draft-westerlund-avtcore-multiplex-architecture to a working group
document

Hi,

At the Orlando meeting there was support to have
draft-westerlund-avtcore-multiplex-architecture-03
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-westerlund-avtcore-multiplex-architecture-
03>  as a working group document.

We would like to verify the support on the list.

So if you have any comments please send to the list until April 19th.

Thanks

Roni Even AVTcore co-chair