Subject: [AVTCORE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-topologies-update-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 00:28:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Topologies
	Author(s)       : Magnus Westerlund
                          Stephan Wenger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-topologies-update-00.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2013-04-22

Abstract:
   This document discusses point to point and multi-endpoint topologies
   used in Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP)-based environments.  In
   particular, centralized topologies commonly employed in the video
   conferencing industry are mapped to the RTP terminology.

   This document is updated with additional topologies and are intended
   to replace RFC 5117.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-topologies-update

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-topologies-update-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 11:15:18 +0200

WG,

This first WG version has no changes compared to the last individual
version. As usual suggestions for improvements are highly appreciated.

Cheers

Magnus

On 2013-04-22 09:28, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt
> 
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------