Subject: [AVTCORE] Fwd: AD review of draft-ietf-avtcore-avp-codecs-02

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 16:10:38 -0400

Sent to wrong list...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, May 28, 2013 at 4:09 PM
Subject: AD review of draft-ietf-avtcore-avp-codecs-02
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]

I have reviewed this draft, and think it's pretty much good to go to IETF
LC.

Two minor comments:

-- Given that the only thing this document does is remove DVI4 from the
recommendation, it would be helpful if the title were more specific.
Say, "Update
to Remove DVI4 from the Recommended Codecs for the RTP Profile for Audio
and Video Conferences with Minimal Control (RTP/AVP)"  Of course, then the
rest of the document isn't so necessary :)

-- I don't think the all-caps "REQUIRED" makes sense in the context of
"some environments".  It's not a requirement of this specification.

Thanks,
--Richard