Subject: Re: [AVTCORE] WGLC on draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-08 - comments

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 19:48:24 +0300

Hi,

The document looks OK some minor typos

1.       Section 4 first paragraph "RTP endpoints can expect to receive RTP
data packets sent using with a number of different SSRCs"  no need for both
using with

2.       In section 5.3.1 the text has non-modified and non-updated. Is
there a difference between the two, maybe need to define the term

3.       In section 5.3.2 in the second paragraph specifies where the
different variables are defined except t_rr_int used in the next paragraph

4.       In section 5.3.2 I am not sure what the following sentence say "as
the group size shrinks in direct   proportion the reduced group size"

5.       In section 5.4.1 last bullet "if might be  desirable to use an SSRC
that allows " change to it might

Roni Even as individual

 

From: Roni Even [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2015 10:50 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: WGLC on draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-08

Hi,

The chairs would like to start a 5 week WGLC for
draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-08
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-08>  .  The
longer WGLC is due to summer vacation and having a WGLC on three documents

Please post your review comments, including an indication as to whether you
believe the document is ready to progress, no later than Thursday, September
10th.

Thanks,

Roni Even 

AVTcore co-chair

  _____