Subject: [AVTCORE] FW: New Version Notification for draft-even-avtcore-rfc5285-bis-01.txt

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 07:36:13 +0300

Hi,
This version addresses Colin's comments
Roni Even
As individual

A new version of I-D, draft-even-avtcore-rfc5285-bis-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Roni Even and posted to the IETF
repository.

Name:           draft-even-avtcore-rfc5285-bis
Revision:       01
Title:          A General Mechanism for RTP Header Extensions
Document date:  2015-10-08
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          19
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-even-avtcore-rfc5285-bis-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-even-avtcore-rfc5285-bis/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-even-avtcore-rfc5285-bis-01
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-even-avtcore-rfc5285-bis-01

Abstract:
   This document provides a general mechanism to use the header
   extension feature of RTP (the Real-Time Transport Protocol).  It
   provides the option to use a small number of small extensions in each
   RTP packet, where the universe of possible extensions is large and
   registration is de-centralized.  The actual extensions in use in a
   session are signaled in the setup information for that session.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat=

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 14:18:34 +0100

Thanks Roni.

Colin

> On 9 Oct 2015, at 05:36, Roni Even <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hi,
> _______________________________________________
> Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

-- 
Colin Perkins
https://csperkins.org/