Subject: [AVTCORE] Result of errata calls

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 09:38:18 +0200

Hi Ben
(cc AVTCORE and Payload WG)

Here is a summary of the WG's proposal for how to handle the outstanding 
Erratas for AVT and AVTCORE WG's RFCs.

RFC 3611:
Errata 4597: https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?eid=4597
Recommendation: Verified

RFC 4867:
Errata 4347: https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?eid=4347
Recommendation: Verified

Errata 4348: https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?eid=4348
Recommendation: Verified

Errata 4349: https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?eid=4349
Recommendation: Verified

RFC 7273:
Errata 4450: https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?eid=4450
Recommendation: Verified
Note: I have looked at the edits, and it appears to match what was 
proposed to put in.

Errata 4548: https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?eid=4548
Recommendation: Verified

Note to WG:
Errata 4425 on RFC 3711: 
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=3711&eid=4425
Was already put in held for document update.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Services, Media and Network features, Ericsson Research EAB/TXM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                 | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------