Subject: [AVTCORE] Moving the Encrypted Key Transport Milestone from AVTCORE to PERC WG

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 17:22:23 -0300

AVTCORE WG,

The PERC WG is taking on the Encrypted Key Transport (EKT) specification 
work. Last version of our ID was:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-ekt-03

However, PERC WG only plan to work on the key transport in SRTP and how 
you establish the EKT key using DTLS-SRTP. The establishment of EKT keys 
using MIKEY and Security Descriptions they don't intended to do. Are 
there any in this WG that has a need for either of those mechanisms?

If you do, please speak up!

If there are no need then we will simple remove the AVTCORE milestone. 
If there are need we will discuss how to deal with this.

Please provide input no later than 20th of April.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Services, Media and Network features, Ericsson Research EAB/TXM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                 | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------