Subject: [AVTCORE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc5285-bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 10:09:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance of the IETF.

        Title           : A General Mechanism for RTP Header Extensions
        Authors         : Roni Even
                          David Singer
                          Harikishan Desineni
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc5285-bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2016-05-11

Abstract:
   This document provides a general mechanism to use the header
   extension feature of RTP (the Real-Time Transport Protocol).  It
   provides the option to use a small number of small extensions in each
   RTP packet, where the universe of possible extensions is large and
   registration is de-centralized.  The actual extensions in use in a
   session are signaled in the setup information for that session.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc5285-bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc5285-bis-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc5285-bis-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/