Subject: [AVTCORE] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc5285-bis-09

From: Carlos Martinez <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 07:58:20 -0700

Reviewer: Carlos Martinez
Review result: Ready

I have reviewed this document as part of the Operational directorate's

ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG.  These 
comments were written with the intent of improving the operational
aspects of the 
IETF drafts. Comments that are not addressed in last call may be
included in AD reviews 
during the IESG review.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments 
just like any other last call comments. 

With the caveat that I'm not fully familiar with the topic, I have not
found any serious issues with the document and I believe the document
to be ready.

I found the document well-written and providing adequate references
along the text. Being a -bis document I believe this is particularly
important.

Thanks,

-Carlos