Subject: [avtext] AVTEXT Agenda time requests for Taipai

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 13:11:11 +0200

WG,

The meeting is not that far off, it is time to request your agenda
slots. We appreciate requests already now, but please no later than 1st
of Nov.

Please indicate the following information in your request:
Subject:
Draft(s):
Time requested:
Presenter:

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------