Subject: [babel] Draft Agenda

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 14:42:24 -0400

Here is the agenda as Tony and I have worked it so far, and I have just 
posted.
Let us know if there is something missing, or you think that a time slot 
needs adjustment, or ...

Introduction: Tony Przygienda, 5 minutes

Summary of charter, for context: Joel Halpern, 5 minutes
     (Note: discussion of charter is later.)

Applicability statement: Juliusz Chroboczek 10 minutes
     http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chroboczek-babel-applicability

Required changes to Babel documents: Juliusz Chromoczek 10 minutes
     This is to focus on things we know need review,
     based on RFC 6126 and RFC 7557.

Overview of some technical items: Tony Przygienda 10 minutes
     This is to highlight some issues that may or may not need
     to be addressed, but which were noted in several recent reviews.
     The purpose of this presentation is to give an idea of the kinds
     of technical work the WG is likely to need to do.

Implementation issues: Toke Høiland-Jørgensen 10 minutes

Security considerations: Denis Ovsienko 10 minutes
     This will review RFC 7298

Discussion of draft charter and interest in forming a working group:
     20 minutes, led by Chairs

Yours,
Joel (& Tony)