Subject: [babel] BoF Chairs update

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 11:57:20 -0500

I have asked Tony Przygienda and Joel Halpern to serve as BoF chairs.
Please work with them on planning an agenda, making suggestions for
what should and shouldn't be in the proposed charter, and so on.

The BoF is tentatively scheduled for Monday April 4 from 15:50 - 17:20
(GMT-3)

Regards,
Alia

---

From: Juliusz Chroboczek <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 21:35:24 +0100

> I have asked Tony Przygienda and Joel Halpern to serve as BoF chairs.

Wow, we couldn't possibly hope for better people.  Thanks to Tony and Joel
for accepting, and to you, Alia, for making this happen.

> The BoF is tentatively scheduled for Monday April 4 from 15:50 - 17:20 (GMT-3)

Ouch.  Jet lag threatens, time to hit the gym ;-)

-- Juliusz

---

From: Tony Przygienda <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 12:39:39 -0800

Well, it ain't happening often a new routing protocol spec intended for
possibly massive deployment is hatched ;-)

Will be a pleasure and looking fwd' to that ...

-- tony

-- 
*We’ve heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce
the complete works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know
that is not true.*
—Robert Wilensky