Subject: [babel] Babel@IETF meeting Tuesday 17th -- please participate remotely

From: Juliusz Chroboczek <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 14:49:12 +0200

Dear all,

The Babel working group of the IETF will be meeting on Tuesday 17 July at

  9:30 Montréal time (EDT, UTC-4)
  1:30 UTC
  3:30 Paris time (UTC+2)

Highlights include a presentation by David Schinazi about DTLS security
for Babel (joint work with Antonin Décimo), and a presentation by myself
about HMAC security for Babel (joint work with Clara Dô and Weronika
Kołodziejak).  The full agenda is here:

  https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/102/materials/agenda-102-babel

and you can will find a copy of the slides here:

  https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda/

You are all warmly encouraged to particpate remotely -- you don't even
need a webcam, it is possible to ask questions through Jabber.  You will
need to register with your real name, but the registration is free.
Please see here:

  https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/102/remote/

Once you've registered, choose "Meetecho", and go to room
"Saint Paul/Sainte Catherine".

See you tomorrow,

-- Juliusz