Subject: [babel] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-babel-applicability-09: (with COMMENT)

From: Barry Leiba via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2019 20:36:55 -0700

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-babel-applicability-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-babel-applicability/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with several other ADs that the document tries too hard to be a
marketing brochure.  I do not find that sufficiently objectionable to
interfere, but it would be nice to tone it down a bit.

---

From: Juliusz Chroboczek <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2019 21:09:50 +0200

> interfere, but it would be nice to tone it down a bit.

I have done my best in -10.  If you believe that more should be done,
I would appreciate more concrete advice.

-- Juliusz