Subject: [babel] 2nd WG Last Call draft-ietf-babel-yang-model

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 12:35:16 -0500

Hi,

Due to some changes, I am doing a 2nd WG Last Call on the Babel YANG draft.

An earlier version was approved by the WG and these changes are relatively
minor (see forwarded message below) and were presented on the mailing list
so this will just run for one week, through January 24th and the document
will be considered approved unless there are objections.

Thanks,
Donald (co-chair)
===============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 2386 Panoramic Circle, Apopka, FL 32703 USA
 [email-masked]

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 1:13 PM
Subject: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-babel-yang-model-05.txt
To: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>

A new version (-05) has been submitted for draft-ietf-babel-yang-model:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-babel-yang-model-05.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-babel-yang-model/

Diff from previous version:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-babel-yang-model-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the diff is available at tools.ietf.org.

IETF Secretariat.

---

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 12:00:25 -0800

I've reviewed the diff and it looks good to me.

David

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 9:35 AM Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> babel mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/babel
>