Subject: Re: [babel] Warren Kumari's Discuss on draft-ietf-babel-source-specific-07: (with DISCUSS)

From: Juliusz Chroboczek <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 16:43:27 +0200

> The example in Section 4 (Data Forwarding) illustrates an issue, but doesn't
> actually *state* which (A or B) next hop will be used.

This part has been removed, and instead we refer to the new Section 1.3.
There is also a much expanded discussion in the rest of Section 1.  I hope
this clarifies the points you raise.

-- Juliusz

---

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 10:47:03 -0400

> this clarifies the points you raise.
Awesome, thank you for addressing my concerns -- I've cleared my DISCUSS.

Thanks again,
W

-- 
The computing scientist’s main challenge is not to get confused by the
complexities of his own making.
  -- E. W. Dijkstra