Subject: [babel] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-babel-yang-model-10: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 23:42:14 -0700

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-babel-yang-model-10: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-babel-yang-model/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you Mahesh for the YANG syntax information, it is clear that the PYANG
tool is plain wrong. I have cleared my DISCUSS position (but keeping the text
below for archive purpose), I also noted that you replied/acted upon my
original COMMENT

Regards

-éric

--- Start of archive (to be ignored) ---

Thank you for the work put into this document. I really like the fact that the
information model is built before the data model. Congratulations !

Please find below one blocking (but trivial to fix) DISCUSS point, some
non-blocking COMMENT points (but replies would be appreciated), and one nit.

Thank you to Donald Eastlake for his shepherd's write-up (including the WG
consensus).

I hope that this helps to improve the document,

Regards,

-éric

== DISCUSS ==

The YANG module does not compile correctly with PYANG, it should be easy to fix
though :-) See: https://yangcatalog.org/results/[email-masked]
Or is it a PYANG error ?

== COMMENTS ==

The related links on should be updated. E.g., the YANG catalog entry should be:
https://www.yangcatalog.org/yang-search/module_details.php?module=ietf-babel@2021-05-12

-- Section 2.2 --
I usually use the expanded tree view rather the YANG module itself to get a
global view. Is there any reason why the full tree view is not included?

-- Section 5 --
Is there any reason why the doc shepherd is not acknowledged ?

== NITS ==

-- Section 2.3 --
s/MAC based security/MAC-based security/ ?