Subject: [BEEPwg] BEEP Libraries

From: "Rainer Gerhards" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 13:41:55 +0100

Hi group,

I am in need for a BEEP library for a closed-source project. So far, I
have only found BEEPcore (which gives a hard time ;)) and Roadrunner
(which I can't use as of the license). Is there any other BEEP library
out there to be used in C++ (and under Windows)? I am not only looking
for free/open source implementations but also for commercial products
(if you have something to sale, you probably should email me personally
to avoid noise on the list...).

They key point is that I am looking for a library that _actually works_
(more or less out of the box) and can be used to be integrated into
existing applications (I don't like the idea to remodel the existing
application just to support an additional protocol - but this might be a
different issue...).

Any pointers are appreciated.

Many thanks,
Rainer Gerhards
Adiscon

---

From: Marshall Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 09:14:10 -0800

> to avoid noise on the list...).

and after emailing him personally, please go to http://beepcore.org/ and create
a listing for your product so others can see it too!

/mtr
_______________________________________________
BEEPwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.beepcore.org/mailman/listinfo/beepwg