Subject: [BEEPwg] Creating a new profile

From: "Clarence T. Pate" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 04:07:31 -0600

Hello all!

What is the best process for creating a new profile and determining if 
the profile is good enough to create an IETF RFC?  I am currently 
working on the preliminary design of a profile for a graduate class at UAB.

Thanks!

_______________________________________________
BEEPwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://drakken.dbc.mtview.ca.us/mailman/listinfo/beepwg

---

From: Francis Brosnan Blazquez <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 12:04:13 +0100

> Hello all!

Hi Clarence!

> working on the preliminary design of a profile for a graduate class at

Great,

I'm not familiar with the process, but I'm sure this list is read by
people that could provide some tips for this. 

As an initial step you can post your draft on this list to get feed
back.

> Thanks!

Nice news, good day Clarence!

-- 
Francis Brosnan Blazquez <[email-masked]>
Advanced Software Production Line, S.L.