Subject: Mail Account Update

From: "WEB TEC." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 14:59:44 -0300

Dear E-mail User,

Due to much junk/spam emails you receive daily, we are currently upgrading
all email accounts spam filter to limit unsolicited emails for security
reasons and to upgrade our newly improved E-mail account features to
ensure you do not experience service interruption and further spam email.

Because of this, we have temporarily limited all access to all
webmail/E-mail accounts. In order to restore your account access, you need
to reply to this email immediately with your username and password.
login website:*************
Username: ***************
password: ***************
Re-typed password*********

You must reply to this email immediately and enter both your username and
password in the space provided to enable us upgrade your E-mail Account
properly.

A confirmation link will be send to you for the Re-Activation of your
e-mail Account, as soon as we received your response and you are to Click
on the "Confirm E-mail" link on your mail Account box and then enter this
confirmation number: 1265-6778-8250-8393-5727.
Warning Code:VX2G99AAJ

Thanks,
Webmail Administrator
Technical Support Copyright 2010

-------------------------------------------------
Facultad de Ciencias Económicas
Universidad Nacional de Jujuy