Subject: Congratulations - You have won

From: "MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMOTION" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 05:28:39 +0200

Congratulations - You have won

The MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMO TEAM is glad to announce that
after a successful completion of the PROMO DRAWS held on the 1st August
2010,your e-mail address,attached to winning
numbers:(11) (80) (12)(96) (09) (43) won in the Tenth
lottery category.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of
£450,000,00 Pounds Sterling in cash credited to REF NO:MICRO-L/2009-END10.
All participants were selected through our Microsoft computer ballot
system drawn from 167,000 Names,as part of our International  "E-MAIL"
Promotion Program for our prominent MS-WORD users all over the world and
for the continuous use of the internet. You are advised to contact the
claims
processor with the details below via his e-mail address :

NAME:  Glenn Bradley
EMAIL: [email-masked]

PLEASE NOTE YOU ARE TO SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
1.Full Name:... 2.Address:... 3.Phone:... 4.Country:... 5.Sex/Gender:...

YOURS SINCERELY,
Eileen Quincy.