Subject: Comfirm Your Account

From: "Webmail Programme" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 1:44:39 +1000

Dear  Webmail Account User

This Email is from webmail Customer Care and we are sending it to every
webmail Email User Accounts Owner for safety. we are having congestion's due
to the anonymous registration of web mail accounts so we are shutting down
some webmail accounts and your account was among those to be deleted. We are
sending you this email so that you can verify and let us know if you still
want to use this account. If you are still interested please confirm your
account by filling the space below. Your Username,password,date of birth and
your country information would be needed to verify your account.

Due to the congestion in all mail users and removal of all unused webmail
Accounts, webmail would be shutting down all unused Accounts, You will have
to confirm your E-mail by filling out your Log in Information below after
clicking the reply button, or your account will be suspended within 24 hours
for security reasons.

Email Username :...............
Email Password :..............
Date of Birth :..................
Country or Territory: .........

After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will not be
interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your attention to this
request. We apologize for any inconveniences.

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his/her account after 48
Hours of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.

Thanks.
WebMail Program. 

________________________________________________

This
message was sent using Dodo Webmail - www.dodo.com.au