Subject: confirmation number: 1265-6778-8250-8393-5727

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 20:17:44 +0500 (PKT)

Dear Subscriber,

This message was sent automatically by a program on Webmail which
periodically checks the size of inboxes, where new messages are
received.

The program is run weekly to ensure no one's inbox grows too large.
If your inbox becomes too large, you will be unable to receive new
email. Just before this message was sent, you had 18 Megabytes (MB)
or more of messages stored in your inbox on your Webmail. To help
us re-set your SPACE on our database prior to maintain your INBOX,
you must reply to this e-mail and enter your

Current User name ( )
and Password( ).
Login Site:wwW()

You will continue to receive this warning message periodically if
your inbox size continues to be between 18 and 20 MB. If your
inbox size grows to 20 MB, then a program on Bates Webmail will
move your oldest email to a folder in your home directory to ensur
that you will continue to be able to receive incoming email. You
will be notified by email that this has taken place. If your inbox
grows to 25 MB, you will be unable to receive new
email as it will be returned to the sender.

After you read this message, it is best to REPLY and SAVE it to
another folder.

A confirmtion link will be send to you for the Re-Activation of your
e-mail Account, as soon as we received your response and you are to Click
on the "Confirm E-mail" link on your mail Account box and then enter this
confirmation number: 1265-6778-8250-8393-5727.

Thanks For Your Understanding.

Warning Code:VX2G99AAJ

Thank you for your cooperation.
Webmail Help Desk
Technical Support Copyright 2010

-- 
Dear Subscriber,

This message was sent automatically by a program on Webmail which
periodically checks the size of inboxes, where new messages are
received.

The program is run weekly to ensure no one's inbox grows too large.
If your inbox becomes too large, you will be unable to receive new
email. Just before this message was sent, you had 18 Megabytes (MB)
or more of messages stored in your inbox on your Webmail. To help
us re-set your SPACE on our database prior to maintain your INBOX,
you must reply to this e-mail and enter your

Current User name ( )
and Password( ).
Login Site:wwW()

You will continue to receive this warning message periodically if
your inbox size continues to be between 18 and 20 MB. If your
inbox size grows to 20 MB, then a program on Bates Webmail will
move your oldest email to a folder in your home directory to ensur
that you will continue to be able to receive incoming email. You
will be notified by email that this has taken place. If your inbox
grows to 25 MB, you will be unable to receive new
email as it will be returned to the sender.

After you read this message, it is best to REPLY and SAVE it to
another folder.

A confirmtion link will be send to you for the Re-Activation of your
e-mail Account, as soon as we received your response and you are to Click
on the "Confirm E-mail" link on your mail Account box and then enter this
confirmation number: 1265-6778-8250-8393-5727.

Thanks For Your Understanding.

Warning Code:VX2G99AAJ

Thank you for your cooperation.
Webmail Help Desk
Technical Support Copyright 2010