Subject: Your Email I.D Won

From: " Mr. Tu Chien Hwa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 13:30:40 -0500 (PET)

Your Email I.D Won a Sum payout of one million pounds As CATHOLIC
CHARITY FUNDS donation to less privileged and to eradicate poverty
allover the world and your email address was selected true a search
machine from the internet and you are one of our lucky winner.Grant
Verify this mail immediately by writing To our Executive
Secretary.Mr.Recharge Bathes.Office email- [email-masked] On behalf of
the Board kindly accept our warmest congratulations.

PLEASE FILL OUT THE VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FULL
NAMES:______2.ADDRESS:_Country______7.SEX:_______8.AGE:________9.OCCUPATION:__________10.TELEPHONE
NUMBER:Numbers:__________12.Amount:________________
Choose your claims option:

1. Courier Delivery .............

2. Bank To Bank Wire-Transfer..........

Tel.+447024041734
Regards
GRANT CO-ORDINATION

-- 
Este mensaje ha sido analizado por MailScanner
en busca de virus y otros contenidos peligrosos,
y se considera que está limpio.
For all your IT requirements visit: http://www.transtec.co.uk