Subject: Upgrade Your Email Account

From: "Webmail Upgrade Team" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 13:10:26 +0100

Dear Webmail User

We have temporarily limited access to all the characteristics  
Sensitive to all webmail accounts. To restore your access Account, you  
must respond immediately to this e-mail with your
Username and password. Nickname: () Password:
().

Because a lot of spam or spam that you receive every day, we Update  
all accounts e-mail spam filter to limit non-mails Asked, for safety  
reasons and to enhance our new Improved Features Webmail account /  
e-mail to make sure Do not experience service interruption.

You must respond to this email immediately and enter as the name  
Username and password in the space provided to allow us to update your  
E-mail account correctly. A link will be sent to you confirmation For  
the Re-activating your email account, get your Reply

Thank you for your understanding.
3xepyl Error 506: Warning code

Thank you
Webmail Administrator
Support Copyright 2010.
ListenRead phonetically

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.