Subject: [beepwg] A note about CYBEX and CYBIET

From: Francis Brosnan Blazquez <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 10:35:38 +0100

Hi,

Just to announce to the BEEP community a new effort to create a
framework to exchange security information. 

>From the following [1], we can read: "The cybersecurity information
exchange framework, known as CYBEX, is currently undergoing its first
iteration of standardization efforts within ITU-T. The framework
describes how cybersecurity information is exchanged between
cybersecurity entities on a global scale and how the exchange is
assured."

Part of the framework is defined to use BEEP as its transport protocol.

This ongoing effort is working on an initial implementation called
CYBIET, a Cybex Information Exchange Tool (a Cybex discovery and cybex
BEEP profile implementation). More information can be found at [2] 

Source code can also be downloaded from [3].  

Cheers!

[1] http://www.beepcore.org/p59-3v40n5i-takahashi3A.pdf
[2] http://cybiet.sourceforge.net
[3] http://sourceforge.net/projects/cybiet/

-- 
Francis Brosnan Blázquez <[email-masked]>
ASPL
91 134 14 22 - 91 134 14 45 - 91 116 07 57

AVISO LEGAL

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Los datos
incluidos en el presente correo son confidenciales y sometidos a secreto
profesional, se prohíbe divulgarlos, en virtud de las leyes vigentes. Si
usted no lo es y lo ha recibido por error o tiene conocimiento del mismo
por cualquier motivo, le rogamos que nos lo comunique por este medio y
proceda a destruirlo o borrarlo.

En virtud de lo dispuesto en la Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de 13 de
diciembre, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal, le informamos de
que sus datos de carácter personal, recogidos de fuentes accesibles al
público o datos que usted nos ha facilitado previamente, proceden de
bases de datos propiedad de Advanced Software Production Line, S.L.
(ASPL). No obstante, usted puede ejercitar sus derechos de acceso,
rectificación, cancelación y oposición dispuestos en la mencionada Ley
Orgánica, notificándolo por escrito a:
ASPL - Protección Datos, C/Antonio Suárez 10 A-102, 28802, Alcalá de
Henares (Madrid).