Subject: [BEHAVE] protocol design techniques, draft-ford-behave-app

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 20:21:25 -0800

We have the following milestone on our charter:

    Submit a BCP that discusses protocol design 
    techniques for using the existing set of NAT 
    traversal approaches to IESG

In essence:  describe how to do something like ICE.

The document draft-ford-behave-app appears to meet this milestone.

At the last IETF meeting, there was some discussion around adopting
draft-ford-behave-app.  Several people had concerns that the authors
would not be able to incorporate feedback from meetings if the authors
were not present at the meetings (physically or via audio + Jabber).

This situation hasn't changed, but I nonetheless suggest that we adopt
this document as a WG document.

I am also soliciting a volunteer to present the document in Prague so
that working group feedback can be brought back to the authors for
incorporation into the next version.

Please reply to me or the list with any comments or suggestions.

-d

_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave