Subject: [BEHAVE] removing application milestone

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 17:42:11 -0700

At the BEHAVE meeting in Prague there was strong consensus to remove the
milestone:
      "Submit informational that discusses current NAT 
       traversal techniques used by applications"
from our charter, and to not adopt draft-ford-behave-app to meet that
milestone.

If the mailing list doesn't have a substantial disagreement with the
consensus from the Prague meeting, I will remove that milestone from our
charter.

Also during the meeting there were some ideas around adding a new milestone
for a document which might discuss when an application might choose UNSAF
(STUN), Bonjour/UPnP, or other NAT traversal techniques.  If a candidate
document emerges we can consider creating such a milestone.

-d

_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave