Subject: [BEHAVE] TURN servers available for testing

From: Marc Petit-Huguenin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 11:55:50 -0800

To accelerate the development of TURN clients compliant with
draft-ietf-behave-05, 8x8 Inc. (provider of the Packet8 service) is
sponsoring the deployment of TURN servers that can be freely used for
testing.

If you are interested in testing your TURN client with our servers,
please send me an email at [email-masked].  I'll reply in the next days
with the instructions to setup an account.

Please do not CC the mailing-list when responding to this email.

Thanks.

-- 
Marc Petit-Huguenin           [                                 ]
Home: [email-masked] [RFC1855-compliant space for rent ]
Work: [email-masked]            [                                 ]
[                                                               ]

_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 17:10:54 -0500

Thank you Marc! I applaud you and 8x8 for doing this.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   499 Thornall St.
Cisco Fellow                                   Edison, NJ 08837
Cisco, Voice Technology Group
[email-masked]
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (408) 902-3084
http://www.cisco.com

---

From: Marc Petit-Huguenin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 13:03:23 -0800

Obviously with the last change on the basic mechanism of TURN, I have to
withdraw this offer.  I also had a TURN dissector for Wireshark ready
that will have to go back to the workshop.  Even if a new I-D is
published soon, there will be no new implementation until after my
vacations.