Subject: [BEHAVE] Conf call on TURN

From: Philip Matthews <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 10:06:27 -0500

I am trying to schedule a 2-hour conference call on TURN for the week  
of Jan 28 - Feb 1. The goal of the call will be to discuss and try to  
resolve open issues.

If you have a strong interest in attending this call and would like  
to influence when the call is held, then send me an e-mail ASAP and I  
will let you know the times that we are considering for the call and  
you can then let me know your availability.

Note that, even if you do not contact me, you can still join the call  
once the time is announced. All you get by contacting me now is input  
into when the call is scheduled.

I plan to send out an e-mail announcing the details of the call on  
Tuesday, Jan 22.

- Philip

_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave

---

From: Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 11:50:01 -0800

At Fri, 18 Jan 2008 10:06:27 -0500,
> I plan to send out an e-mail announcing the details of the call on  

This week is open for me, with the exception of Wed AM before
11 Pacific, when I'm totally booked. 

-Ekr