Subject: [BEHAVE] draft-denis-behave-nat-dccp updated

From: Rémi Denis-Courmont <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 18:09:59 +0200

Hello,

It was already discussed in Vancouver. I tried to flesh the document out. It's 
essentially the same as BEHAVE-TCP, adapted to DCCP (assuming that DCCP 
simulatenous open goes forward in DCCP wg). There is one exception though: 
the ALG requirement. Currently, they are forbidden for DCCP, while they are 
merely discouraged for TCP. I cannot think of a way they'd cope with the 
lossiness of DCCP, except perhaps if they never alter the payload size.

I haven't heard of any deployed DCCP ALG anyway.

Regards,

-- 
Rémi Denis-Courmont
_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 20:02:14 +0200

Have you (or someone else) heard about deployments of DCCP?