Subject: [BEHAVE] new and adjusted milestones

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 10:44:49 -0800

BEHAVE has a three new milestones:

  * DCCP, July 2008
    This is a BCP document describing NAT operation for DCCP.
    At this time, the most likely candidate document appears to
    be draft-denis-behave-nat-dccp-00.

  * SCTP, December 2008
    This is a BCP document describing NAT operation for SCTP,
    including SCTP multi-homing across NATs.  At this time, the
    most likely candidate document appears to be 
    draft-stewart-behave-sctpnat-03; discussion of SCTP
    multihoming is in draft-xie-behave-sctp-nat-cons-03.

  * STUN test vectors, January 2008
    This is the WG-adopted document 
    draft-ietf-behave-stun-test-vectors-00.

the dates for TURN, TURN-v6, and TURN-TCP were slipped.  (TURN is actually
missing from the milestones right now; I am getting that corrected).

-d

_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave