Subject: [BEHAVE] agenda time

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 15:06:32 -0700

If you want agenda time at the upcoming BEHAVE meeting, please let us know the
topic, Internet Draft name, speaker, and requested duration.

-d

_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave

---

From: "Rémi Denis-Courmont" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 16:43:04 +0300

On Tuesday 14 October 2008 01:06:32 ext Dan Wing, you wrote:
> If you want agenda time at the upcoming BEHAVE meeting, please let us know
> the topic, Internet Draft name, speaker, and requested duration.

I missed the agenda deadline last time. I would like to discuss transport 
encapsulation over UDP as in: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-denis-udp-transport-00.txt

This is more intricate than ICE-TCP, but at least, it provides reasonable 
NAT-to-NAT traversal success rate - essentially the same as UDP.

Or perhaps, this should go to TSVAREA instead? (cc'ing our AD's in case)

Regards,

-- 
Rémi Denis-Courmont
Maemo Software, Nokia Devices R&D
_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave