Subject: [BEHAVE] Additional WG co-chair for Behave

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 18:49:41 +0200

WG,

I have decided to add Dave Thaler ([email-masked]) as an co-chair
for the BEHAVE WG to help Dan wing. This is in light of all the IPv4
IPv6 coexistence work that are coming into BEHAVE.

Chairs and ADs are working on rechartering of additional work in the
space of v4v6 coexistence. There will definitely be work items in
regards to Address Family Translation. It also looks like some of the
consideration of the more advanced proposals for providing IPv4
connectivity belongs in BEHAVE. You can expect more information in the
coming weeks.

Welcome Dave

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Färögatan 6                | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave

---

From: Dave Thaler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 11:52:34 -0700

Thanks Magnus,

Glad to help.  This is important work.

-Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Magnus Westerlund [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2008 9:50 AM
To: Behave WG; Dave Thaler
Subject: Additional WG co-chair for Behave

WG,

Welcome Dave

Magnus Westerlund

---

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 13:43:13 -0700

Thanks for volunteering, Dave!

-d

> From: [email-masked] 
> [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Dave Thaler
> Sent: Monday, October 06, 2008 11:53 AM
> To: Magnus Westerlund; Behave WG
> Subject: Re: [BEHAVE] Additional WG co-chair for Behave
> 
> Thanks Magnus,
>