Subject: [BEHAVE] I-D Action:draft-ietf-behave-dccp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 11:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Network Address Translation (NAT) Behavioral Requirements for the Datagram Congestion Control Protocol
	Author(s)       : R. Denis-Courmont
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-dccp-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-10-28

This document defines a set of requirements for NATs handling the
Datagram Congestion Control Protocol (DCCP).  Those allow DCCP
applications, such as streaming applications to operate consistently.
These requirements are very similar to the TCP requirements for NATs
already published by the IETF.  Developing NATs that meet this set of
requirements will greatly increase the likelihood that applications
using DCCP will function properly.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-dccp-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave