Subject: [BEHAVE] IPR disclosure for draft-denis-behave-v4v6exthdr

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 17:47:21 -0700

draft-denis-behave-v4v6exthdr is not a BEHAVE working group document, but I
wanted to ensure that BEHAVE is aware of this IPR disclosure.

-d

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF Secretariat [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 3:35 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Posting of IPR Disclosure

Dear Remi Denis-Courmont:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "IPv6
destination header option for IPv4 translator mapping notification"
(draft-denis-behave-v4v6exthdr) was submitted to the IETF Secretariat on
2008-10-24 and has been posted on the "IETF Page of Intellectual Property
Rights
Disclosures" (https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_list.cgi). The title of
the IPR disclosure is "Nokia Corporation 's Statement about IPR related to
draft-denis-behave-v4v6exthdr-00."

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave