Subject: [BEHAVE] FW: New Version Notification for draft-endo-v6ops-dnsproxy-01

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 03:08:13 +0900

Hi

I revised my draft [draft-endo-dnsproxy].
I defined the new EDNS option to support verifing synthesized records.
I think that it is a discussion item, because NAT64 also proposes alternate solution.

best regards,

// masaxmasa

A new version of I-D, draft-endo-v6ops-dnsproxy-01.txt has been successfuly submitted by Masahito Endo and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-endo-v6ops-dnsproxy
Revision:        01
Title:           Translator Friendly DNS Proxy
Creation_date:   2008-10-01
WG ID:           Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 27

Abstract:
This document describes the DNS Proxy that is separated from NAT-PT
[RFC2766].  NAT-PT was designed to work with DNS Application Level
Gateway.  However [RFC4966] pointed out DNS related issues, and
[RFC2766] was changed to historical state.  This document attempts to
DNS Proxy specification, removing dependency on NAT-PT as well as
resolving problems pointed in [RFC4966].

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave