Subject: [BEHAVE] I-D Action:draft-ietf-behave-turn-uri-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN) Uniform Resource Identifiers
	Author(s)       : M. Petit-Huguenin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-turn-uri-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-05-13

This document defines two URI schemes and the resolution mechanism to
generate a list of server transport addresses that can be tried to
create a Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN) allocation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-turn-uri-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Marc Petit-Huguenin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 10:52:21 -0700

A version for the Amazon Kindle is available here:

http://ietf.implementers.org/draft-ietf-behave-turn-uri-02.mobi

Changelog:

o  Shorten the abstract so it does not overflow on the second page.
o  Added text to explicitly say that the resolution is only to
create an allocation.
o  Fixed the default port for TLS in the example.
o  Changed some priority in the example for RFC3958 section 2.2.5.
o  Fixed the service/protocol order for the SRV RR in the example.
o  Removed reference to draft-wood-tae-specifying-uri-transports as
it has an experimental status.

Comments welcome.

-- 
Marc Petit-Huguenin
Home: [email-masked]
Work: [email-masked]