Subject: [BEHAVE] presentation requests and cutoff dates

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 09:59:16 -0700

If you want to present in Hiroshima, please send me email with:

  * name of presenter
  * topic (what will be presented; this might or might not be
    the Internet Draft itself.  For example, it could be a 
    discussion of implementation experience)
  * name of associated Internet Draft(s)
  * requested time

Last minute presentation requests may be refused.  We received a lot of
last-minute presentation requests for the last IETF (Stockholm), and this made
scheduling the meetings unnecessarily difficult, and also meant many WG
participants had no time to read individual submissions.  Please make the WG
aware of new drafts, and get on the agenda early, so that the meeting time can
be best utilized discussing technology, rather than the meeting being the
first time a new idea is first seen.  Thanks.

As a reminder, IETF cutoff dates for new (-00) Internet Drafts is 2009-10-19
(Monday) by 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT), and revised Internet Drafts is
2009-10-26 (Monday) by 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT).  Internet Drafts are
submitted using https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/upload.cgi or email to
[email-masked].

-d