Subject: [BEHAVE] I-D Action:draft-ietf-behave-turn-ipv6-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 08:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN) Extension for IPv6
	Author(s)       : G. Camarillo, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-turn-ipv6-09.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-03-08

This document adds IPv6 support to Traversal Using Relays around NAT
(TURN).  IPv6 support in TURN includes IPv4-to-IPv6, IPv6-to-IPv6,
and IPv6-to-IPv4 relaying.  This document defines the REQUESTED-
ADDRESS-FAMILY attribute for TURN.  The REQUESTED-ADDRESS-FAMILY
attribute allows a client to explicitly request the address type the
TURN server will allocate (e.g., an IPv4-only node may request the
TURN server to allocate an IPv6 address).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-turn-ipv6-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.