Subject: [BEHAVE] I-D Action:draft-ietf-behave-dns64-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DNS64: DNS extensions for Network Address Translation from IPv6 Clients to IPv4 Servers
	Author(s)       : M. Bagnulo, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-dns64-08.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2010-03-22

DNS64 is a mechanism for synthesizing AAAA records from A records.
DNS64 is used with an IPv6/IPv4 translator to enable client-server
communication between an IPv6-only client and an IPv4-only server,
without requiring any changes to either the IPv6 or the IPv4 node,
for the class of applications that work through NATs.  This document
specifies DNS64, and provides suggestions on how it should be
deployed in conjunction with IPv6/IPv4 translators.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-dns64-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 20:12:46 -0400

Dear colleagues,

> 	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-dns64-08.txt

This version addresses the issues raised in the review by our AD.

Best regards,

A

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]
Shinkuro, Inc.

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 08:39:31 -0700

Thanks Andrew,

The update looks good. This document is clearly ready for the IETF last
call.

Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------