Subject: [BEHAVE] RFC 5769 on Test Vectors for Session Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 16:36:49 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5769

        Title:      Test Vectors for Session Traversal 
                    Utilities for NAT (STUN) 
        Author:     R. Denis-Courmont
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Characters: 15407
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-behave-stun-test-vectors-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5769.txt

The Session Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN) protocol defines
several STUN attributes.  The content of some of these --
FINGERPRINT, MESSAGE-INTEGRITY, and XOR-MAPPED-ADDRESS -- involve
binary-logical operations (hashing, xor).  This document provides
test vectors for those attributes.  This document is not an 
Internet Standards Track specification; it is published for 
informational purposes.

This document is a product of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC