Subject: [BEHAVE] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-arkko-ipv6-only-experience-01]

From: Ari Keranen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 14:10:59 +0300

FYI, we just posted a new version of the IPv6-only experiences draft:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-arkko-ipv6-only-experience-01.txt

This version contains clarifications discussed in the previous thread 
and also a set of editorial fixes. Comments are welcome.

Cheers,
Ari

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-arkko-ipv6-only-experience-01
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 13:01:46 +0200
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-arkko-ipv6-only-experience-01.txt has been 
successfully submitted by Ari Keranen and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-arkko-ipv6-only-experience
Revision:	 01
Title:		 Experiences from an IPv6-Only Network
Creation_date:	 2010-07-12
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 19

Abstract:
This document discusses our experiences from moving a small number of
users to an IPv6-only network, with access to the IPv4-only parts of
the Internet via a NAT64 device.  The document covers practical
experiences as well as road blocks and opportunities for this type of
a network setup.  The document also makes some recommendations about
where such networks are applicable and what should be taken into
account in the network design.  The document also discusses further
work that is needed to make IPv6-only networking applicable in all
environments.

The IETF Secretariat.