Subject: [BEHAVE] I-D Action:draft-ietf-behave-turn-ipv6-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 11:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN) Extension for IPv6
	Author(s)       : G. Camarillo, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-turn-ipv6-10.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-07-08

This document adds IPv6 support to Traversal Using Relays around NAT
(TURN).  IPv6 support in TURN includes IPv4-to-IPv6, IPv6-to-IPv6,
and IPv6-to-IPv4 relaying.  This document defines the REQUESTED-
ADDRESS-FAMILY attribute for TURN.  The REQUESTED-ADDRESS-FAMILY
attribute allows a client to explicitly request the address type the
TURN server will allocate (e.g., an IPv4-only node may request the
TURN server to allocate an IPv6 address).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-turn-ipv6-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 14:49:39 -0400

This new version addresses feedback received during IESG review. To this
author's knowledge, all DISCUSS and COMMENT items have been addressed.

Simon

On 2010-07-08 14:45, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Behave mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave

-- 
NAT64/DNS64 open-source --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca
STUN/TURN server        --> http://numb.viagenie.ca
vCard 4.0               --> http://www.vcarddav.org