Subject: [BEHAVE] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-stateful-12

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 11:19:08 +0200

Hi,

We have submitted a new version of the statefull document. This covers 
the comments received from Peter McCann (Gen-art review), Julien 
Laganier (Sec Dir review) and Pekka Savola (OPS dir)

Regards, marcelo

-------- Mensaje original --------
Asunto: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-stateful-12
Fecha: 	Mon, 12 Jul 2010 02:15:54 -0700 (PDT)
De: 	IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Para: 	[email-masked]
CC: 	[email-masked],[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-stateful-12.txt has been successfully submitted by Marcelo Bagnulo and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-stateful
Revision:	 12
Title:		 Stateful NAT64: Network Address and Protocol Translation from IPv6 Clients to IPv4 Servers
Creation_date:	 2010-07-10
WG ID:		 behave
Number_of_pages: 45

Abstract:
This document describes stateful NAT64 translation, which allows
IPv6-only clients to contact IPv4 servers using unicast UDP, TCP, or
ICMP.  The public IPv4 address can be shared among several IPv6-only
clients.  When the stateful NAT64 is used in conjunction with DNS64
no changes are usually required in the IPv6 client or the IPv4
server.

The IETF Secretariat.