Subject: [BEHAVE] Netfilter Module for NAT64 available

From: Pierre Rondou <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 01:57:22 +0200

Hello everybody,

I'm currently a student at the University of Liège. As part of my master 
thesis, I have to develop a Linux kernel module for NAT64 ( 
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc6146/ ).

I now consider my module as finished (i.e, all functionalities are 
implemented) and publish it.

It is available on sourceforge:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/nat64/

Feel free to test it and report to me any bug, bad implementation, 
error, ...

Like my previous module (http://sourceforge.net/projects/nativi/ , which 
have been updated), it can get included in Xtables/Kernel if you want, 
for now it is limited to 2.6.32 kernel.
I may provide patches for this a bit later.

Documentation is provided in the source code, if you have any question 
don't hesitate to ask me.

Regards,

Pierre RONDOU