Subject: [BEHAVE] WGLC, draft-ietf-behave-64-analysis-02

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 10:49:43 -0700

We are starting a two week WGLC for "Analysis of 64 Translation",
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-behave-64-analysis-02.txt, to fulfill
BEHAVE's milestone "Feb 2011 - Submit to IESG: Analysis of NAT-PT
considerations with IPv6/IPv4 translation (info)".  Please send substantive
comments to the list, and if possible send editing suggestions just to the
authors.

The WGLC ends on Wednesday, May 18.

-d

---

From: Xing Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 14:45:30 +0800

> The WGLC ends on Wednesday, May 18.

Since this document clearly states:

The scope of this document does not include stateless translation.

I suggest to put word "stateful" in the title of this document (as well 
as in the abstract).

Ttile:  Analysis of Stateful 64 Translation
                               ^^^^^^^
Abstract:
    Due to specific problems, NAT-PT was deprecated by the IETF as a
    mechanism to perform IPv6-IPv4 translation.  Since then, new efforts
    have been undertaken within IETF to standardize alternative
    mechanisms to perform IPv6-IPv4 translation.  This document evaluates
    how the new stateful translation mechanisms avoid the problems that 
caused the
                           ^^^^^^^
    IETF to deprecate NAT-PT.

RFC6145 is also part of the stateful translation standards, please cite 
that RFC in Section 1.1.

Regards,

xing

> -d
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Behave mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave
>
>

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 16:03:26 +0200

Dear Xing,

Thank you for the comments.

I updated my local copy with your proposed changes.

Cheers,
Med

________________________________
De : Xing Li [mailto:[email-masked]]
Envoyé : jeudi 5 mai 2011 08:46
À : Dan Wing
Cc : [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Behave Chairs'
Objet : Re: [BEHAVE] WGLC, draft-ietf-behave-64-analysis-02

于 2011/5/5 1:49, Dan Wing 写道:

I suggest to put word "stateful" in the title of this document (as well as in the abstract).

   how the new stateful translation mechanisms avoid the problems that caused the

RFC6145 is also part of the stateful translation standards, please cite that RFC in Section 1.1.

Regards,

xing

-d

_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave