Subject: [BEHAVE] Fwd: One deployment model of NAT64.//[v6ops] IPv6 content transition

From: Jacni Qin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 11:12:34 +0800

hi all,

We've posted a draft discussing one deployment model of RFC6146, to rapidly
increasing the contents accessible through IPv6.
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sunq-v6ops-contents-transition-01

It'll be quite appreciated if you can review it and give comments. Thanks in
advance.

Cheers,
Jacni

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Qiong <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 9:57 AM
Subject: [v6ops] IPv6 content transition
To: [email-masked], Fred Baker <[email-masked]>

Dear all,

We have updated the draft for IPv6 content transition (
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-sunq-v6ops-contents-transition-01.txt). It
describes one deployment model of NAT64, aiming at rapidly increasing the
amount of IPv6 accessible contents for users from IPv6 Internet. We
have deployed
it in Hunan province, and there are six sites (including the official
website of China Telecom) have migrated through this approach. And it has
also been exhibited on world IPv6 day.

We sincerely have comments from you and hopeful to have a discussion on this
approach in the incoming IETF 81th.

Refer to the report on "The official website of China Telecom launches IPv6
address to visit formally"
http://networkvip.net/archives/the-official-website-of-china-telecom-launches-ipv6-address-to-visit-formally.html

Thank you very much for your interests.

Best regards

Qiong SUN

_______________________________________________
v6ops mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/v6ops