Subject: [BEHAVE] New draft: draft-zheng-mif-apps-test-00

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 17:53:28 +0800

Hello all,

A new draft describing applications behaviors dealing with multiple
interface issues in the IPv6 transition context has been submitted. In
this draft, DS-Lite, AplusP, NAT64 and their combinations with IPv6
provisioning have been tested and suggestions are therefore stated
according to the test results.

http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-zheng-mif-apps-test-00.txt
<http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-zheng-mif-apps-test-00.txt> 

The Abstract of this I-D:

With the development of IPv6 and deployment of transition solutions,
more and more hosts can access Internet with dual stack by
multi-interface and applications behaviors are worth to be concerned
under   this environment. This memo describes the test results of some
well-known applications in different scenarios under MIF environment and
provides an analysis and suggestions to develop and deploy under MIF
environment.

Comments are very much appreciated if it's something of your interest.

Cheers,

Xiaohong

open source PCP Client,
open source A+P
http://opensourcev6transtechnologies.weebly.com/