Subject: [BEHAVE] IETF82 minutes posted

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 10:33:15 -0800

Minutes for BEHAVE's meeting at IETF82 are now posted at
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/82/minutes/behave.txt

Corrections to the minutes are accepted by IETF until January 
5th.  The chairs will need corrections a day or two before 
that deadline.

There was one comment during Alain Durand's SD-NAT presentation where 
we didn't get the speaker's name because the speaker didn't provide 
his name at the microphone.  If someone can help identify the 
speaker, it is at 137:30 into the recording at 
http://www.ietf.org/audio/ietf82/ietf82-3fbanquet-20111117-1506-am.mp3,
and minutes show:

  SD-NAT (Alain Durand)
  ---------------------
  ?: doesn't this break port randomization
  Alain: port randomization happens within the port block at the host/cpe

Thanks,
-d