Subject: [BEHAVE] Any update on next interim?

From: Linfeng Zheng <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 11:29:08 +0800

Dear all,

Thanks Dave for the 02/16 minute. Any plan for our WG meeting? Paris?

-- 
谢谢，郑林峰 John Linfeng Zheng

*天地彩华*文化信息咨询有限责任公司 CHA Consulting Firm
执行董事/经理 President/CEO

电话(Tel): +86-591-83809031(O)  15306915548(Cell) 15195762065(宁NJ)
地址(Addr): 福州市福新路239号双子星大厦三楼Ｂ区810，P.R.China
博客(Blog): http://blog.sina.com.cn/23gtrees

---

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 10:49:42 -0800

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
> Behalf Of Linfeng Zheng
> Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2012 7:29 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [BEHAVE] Any update on next interim?
> 
> Dear all,
> 
> 

We had an interim meeting today (March 2).  This was announced on the BEHAVE
mailing list and by the IESG Secretary.

We will _not_ have a face-to-face meeting in Paris.  We cancelled that
meeting because the Transport area had too many conflicts and chairs were
encouraged to drop sessions if possible.  Based on our February 16 interim
conference call, the chairs felt we could cancel the face-to-face meeting in
Paris without significantly harming forward progress on the working group's
milestones.

Our next conference call interim meeting is tentatively scheduled for
Thursday, April 19, 7am Pacific Time.  This is three weeks after the IETF in
Paris.  We will be finalizing that date/time and make an official
announcement during the IETF week.  

The guidance for conference call interim meetings is published at
http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/interim-meetings.html, and requires a two
week notice prior to conference call interim meetings.

-d

> 天地彩华文化信息咨询有限责任公司 CHA Consulting Firm
> 执行董事/经理 President/CEO
>