Subject: [BEHAVE] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib-10.txt

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 12:16:59 -0500

Change log for this new revision:

- Added a natInstanceAlias member as discussed with David Harrington.
- Reworked the way NAT instances were implemented so that it actually works.

Many thanks to Jagadish Shivamurthy who contributed all changes in this 
new revision.

Simon

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib-10.txt
Date : Thu, 14 Nov 2013 09:12:53 -0800
De : [email-masked]
Pour : Tina Tsou <[email-masked]>, Senthil Sivakumar 
<[email-masked]>, Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib-10.txt
has been successfully submitted by Simon Perreault and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib
Revision:	 10
Title:		 Definitions of Managed Objects for Network Address Translators 
(NAT)
Creation date:	 2013-11-14
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 89
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib-10.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib-10
Diff: 
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib-10

Abstract:
    This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
    for devices implementing Network Address Translator (NAT) function.
    This MIB module may be used for monitoring of a device capable of NAT
    function.

    This document obsoletes RFC 4008.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat