Subject: [email-masked] mailing list reminder

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 18:52:08 -0500

**********************************************************************

                                Note Well

Any submission to the IETF intended by the Contributor for publication
as all or part of an IETF Internet-Draft or RFC and any statement made
within the context of an IETF activity is considered an "IETF
Contribution". Such statements include oral statements in IETF
sessions, as well as written and electronic communications made at any
time or place, which are addressed to:

      * the IETF plenary session,
      * any IETF working group or portion thereof,
      * the IESG, or any member thereof on behalf of the IESG,
      * the IAB or any member thereof on behalf of the IAB,
      * any IETF mailing list, including the IETF list itself, any 
        working group or design team list, or any other list
        functioning under IETF auspices,
      * the RFC Editor or the Internet-Drafts function

All IETF Contributions are subject to the rules of RFC 3667 and RFC
3668.

Statements made outside of an IETF session, mailing list or other
function, that are clearly not intended to be input to an IETF
activity, group or function, are not IETF Contributions in the context
of this notice.

Please consult RFC 3667 for details.

*******************************************************************************

You, or someone posing as you, has requested a password reminder for
your membership on the mailing list [email-masked].  You will
need this password in order to change your membership options (e.g. do
you want regular delivery or digest delivery), and having this
password makes it easier for you to unsubscribe from the mailing list.

You are subscribed with the address: [email-masked]

Your Behave password is: sagiaw

To make changes to your membership options, log in and visit your
options web page:

    https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/options/behave/behave-archive%40ietf.org

You can also make such changes via email by sending a message to:

    [email-masked]

with the text "help" in the subject or body.  The automatic reply will
contain more detailed instructions.

Questions or comments?  Please send them to the Behave mailing list
administrator at [email-masked].