Subject: [bess] IPR disclosure notification on spbm-evpn

From: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 10:07:45 +0200

Former L2VPN WG participants,

it was brought to my attention that you were possibly not aware of IPR 
existing against draft-...-spbm-evpn at the times you supported the 
document (Adoption: 10/2013; WGLC: 10/2014) even if it had been 
disclosed prior to adoption (05/2013).

This could be due to a lack of an explicit notification towards the WG 
about this IPR disclosure.

So please have a look at the IPR disclosure [1] and express your opinion 
if any.

Thank you

Martin (as shepherd)

---
[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2085/

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 17:32:13 +0800

Martin,

I remember checking back when we were doing the wglc, I had no
concerns, I can't see that that would have changed.

/Loa

PS

It would be good to have a table explaining what the different IPR
disclosures actully means.

On 2015-10-01 16:07, Martin Vigoureux wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> BESS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bess