Subject: [bess] Slots requests for BESS WG session - IETF 94 - Yokohama

From: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 12:23:09 +0200

All,

it is time we start building the BESS WG agenda for Yokohama.
The IETF agenda is available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/94/agenda.html
Please note that it is still a preliminary agenda.

The BESS WG session (2h) is currently scheduled on
Thursday, 5th of November, Afternoon session I 13:00-15:00 (local time)

Please send us your request for a presentation slot, indicating:
draft name, speaker and desired duration (covering presentation + 
discussion)

Please send the requests no later than the 18th of October
Thank you

M&T

_______________________________________________
BESS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bess

---

From: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 11:46:46 +0200

All,

the BESS slot has been confirmed as originally scheduled:
Thursday, 5th of November, Afternoon session I 13:00-15:00 (local time)

This is a reminder to send slot requests.

Thank you
Regards

Martin

---

From: "Ali Sajassi (sajassi)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 06:21:06 +0000

Hi Martin,

I¹d like to request the following slots:

1)
draft:    draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy-00.txt
speaker:  Ali Sajassi
Duration: 10 min

2)
draft:    draft-sajassi-bess-pbb-evpn-anycast-ip-tunnels-00.txt
speaker:  Ali Sajassi
Duration: 10 min

3)
draft:    draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-l3vpn-multihoming-00.txt
speaker:  Ali Sajassi
Duration: 10 min

4) 

draft:    draft-ietf-bess-evpn-overlay-02
speaker:  Jakob Hietz
Duration: 10 min

Regards,
Ali

On 10/12/15, 2:46 AM, "BESS on behalf of Martin Vigoureux"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]>