Subject: [bess] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-bess-multicast-damping-01

From: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 15:40:04 +0200

Hello Working Group,

This email starts a Working Group Last Call on 
draft-ietf-bess-multicast-damping-01 [1] which is considered mature and 
ready for a final working group review.

Please read the document if you haven't read the most recent
version yet, and send your comments to the list, no later than
*27th of October*.

*Coincidentally*, we are also polling for knowledge of any IPR that 
applies to draft-ietf-bess-multicast-damping, to ensure that IPR has 
been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 
3669 and 5378 for more details).

*If* you are listed as a document author or contributor of
draft-ietf-bess-multicast-damping-01 please respond to this email and 
indicate whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR.

Thank you,
M&T

[1] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-multicast-damping-01