Subject: [bess] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-virtual-subnet-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 00:35:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled Services Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Virtual Subnet: A BGP/MPLS IP VPN-based Subnet Extension Solution
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Robert Raszuk
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Truman Boyes
                          Brendan Fee
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-virtual-subnet-05.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-11-11

Abstract:
   This document describes a BGP/MPLS IP VPN-based subnet extension
   solution referred to as Virtual Subnet, which can be used for
   building Layer 3 network virtualization overlays within and/or
   between data centers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-virtual-subnet/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-virtual-subnet-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-virtual-subnet-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/