Subject: [bess] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-l3vpn-yang-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 10:43:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for BGP/MPLS L3 VPNs
        Authors         : Dhanendra Jain
                          Keyur Patel
                          Patrice Brissette
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Jeffrey Haas
                          Santosh Esale
                          Bin Wen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-l3vpn-yang-04.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2018-10-19

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage BGP Layer 3 VPNs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-l3vpn-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-l3vpn-yang-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-l3vpn-yang-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-l3vpn-yang-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/