Subject: [bess] RFC 8502 on L2L3 VPN Multicast MIB

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 17:16:37 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8502

        Title:      L2L3 VPN Multicast MIB 
        Author:     Z. Zhang,
                    H. Tsunoda
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       December 2018
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      20
        Characters: 40349
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-bess-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib-16.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8502

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8502

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes two MIB modules that will be used by
other MIB modules for monitoring and/or configuring Layer 2 and Layer
3 Virtual Private Networks that support multicast.

This document is a product of the BGP Enabled Services Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC