Subject: Re: [bess] WG adoption poll and IPR poll for draft-boutros-bess-evpn-geneve

From: Sam Aldrin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2019 13:41:32 -0700

Not aware of any IPR related to this document.

-sam

Hi,

This email begins a two-week poll for adoption of
draft-boutros-bess-evpn-geneve-04[1]

Please review the draft and post any comments to the BESS working group list.

We are also polling for knowledge of any undisclosed IPR that applies
to this Document, to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in compliance
with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more
details).

If you are listed as an author or a contributor of this document,
please respond to this email and indicate whether or not you are aware
of any relevant undisclosed IPR, copying the BESS mailing list. The
document won't progress without answers from all the authors and
contributors.
Currently, there are no IPR disclosures against this document.

If you are not listed as an author or a contributor, then please
explicitly respond only if you are aware of any IPR that has not yet
been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

This poll for adoption closes on 5th June 2019.

Regards,
Stephane and Matthew

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boutros-bess-evpn-geneve/

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations
confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez
recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les
messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere,
deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or
privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and
delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have
been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.