Subject: [bess] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-evpn-vpws-fxc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2019 09:30:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : EVPN VPWS Flexible Cross-Connect Service
        Authors         : A. Sajassi
                          P. Brissette
                          J. Uttaro
                          J. Drake
                          W. Lin
                          S. Boutros
                          J. Rabadan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-evpn-vpws-fxc-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-06-06

Abstract:
   This document describes a new EVPN VPWS service type specifically for
   multiplexing multiple attachment circuits across different Ethernet
   Segments and physical interfaces into a single EVPN VPWS service
   tunnel and still providing Single-Active and All-Active multi-homing.
   This new service is referred to as flexible cross-connect service. It
   also describes the rational for this new service type as well as a
   solution to deliver such service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-vpws-fxc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-vpws-fxc-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-vpws-fxc-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-evpn-vpws-fxc-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/