Subject: [bess] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2019 12:39:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Multicast VPN fast upstream failover
        Authors         : Thomas Morin
                          Robert Kebler
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover-06.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2019-07-02

Abstract:
   This document defines multicast VPN extensions and procedures that
   allow fast failover for upstream failures, by allowing downstream PEs
   to take into account the status of Provider-Tunnels (P-tunnels) when
   selecting the upstream PE for a VPN multicast flow, and extending BGP
   MVPN routing so that a C-multicast route can be advertised toward a
   standby upstream PE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 12:43:59 -0700

Dear All,
this version includes updates to address comments by Jeffrey and minor
editorial nits.

Dear Jeffrey,
much appreciate your help and looking forward to hearing from you whether
all your comments have been addressed.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jul 2, 2019 at 12:39 PM
Subject: [bess] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover-06.txt
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
BESS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bess