Subject: [bess] I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-evpn-oam-req-frmwk-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 14:48:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : EVPN Operations, Administration and Maintenance Requirements and Framework
        Authors         : Samer Salam
                          Ali Sajassi
                          Sam Aldrin
                          John E. Drake
                          Donald E. Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-evpn-oam-req-frmwk-07.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2021-03-27

Abstract:
   This document specifies the requirements and reference framework for
   Ethernet VPN (EVPN) Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM).
   The requirements cover the OAM aspects of EVPN and PBB-EVPN (Provider
   Backbone Bridge EVPN).  The framework defines the layered OAM model
   encompassing the EVPN service layer, network layer, underlying Packet
   Switched Network (PSN) transport layer, and link layer but focuses on
   the service and network layers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-oam-req-frmwk/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-oam-req-frmwk-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-oam-req-frmwk-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-evpn-oam-req-frmwk-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/